Thursday, May 30, 2013

8 Weeks

So, hubby came home last night looking pleased with himself. He'd phoned the doctors, yay!! But he can't have an appointment for 8 weeks, bugger. I was prepared for the 4 week wait, but 8?? What are the doctors doing that would prevent them seeing a patient for 8 weeks? And even worse he doesn't actually have an appointment, just the promise that he should have one. urgh. So looks like we're in for a long wait before we can get his SA done. I don't think hubby understands why I find this so upsetting, he's quite happy to wait the 8 weeks, but for me its yet another hurdle and two months lost, two months where we could of been finding out what the problem is and fixing it.

At least ovulation is getting closer, only 8 days to go, so its time to relax, try to forget about everything that's stressing me out (easier said then done) and just enjoy the process. Although I really don't expect we'll catch this cycle, stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment