Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Doctors

I've given hubby a mission today, I've supplied him with the phone number of a doctors surgery, the questions to ask (are they taking on new patients and do they take our insurance) and the dates he needs to book his appointment. Normally this would seem like a simple task, one phone call and its sorted, but hubby has quite a strong aversion to doctors, which is understandable, I'm not fond of them myself, so this simple task becomes a much harder one. He knows how important getting an SA is, and he wants one done, he just doesn't want to get the results, which makes things tricky! So I will just have to wait and see if he plucks up the courage to phone them or wusses out like a big....wussy thing (I was never very good at similes!)

On a happy note though, it looks like we may be heading down to The City for the weekend. Hubby came home last night and told me he's been asked to help out with a work thing and asked if I fancied making a weekend of it, um yes!! Silly question really! What would I rather, stay home or go to the big city, staying in a fully paid for hotel, eating nice food I don't have to cook, and going round some of the best shops in the world! Although I guess that means I should get on with that large pile of washing so I actually have something to wear in public...   

No comments:

Post a Comment