Friday, May 31, 2013

Today is turning into a good day

After the stresses of the last few days the universe seems to be making it up to me! My opks that where meant to turn up two days too late for me to use, turned up yesterday afternoon so I can start using them on Sunday, and hubby has his doctors appointment, and its on the 1st of July so no where near an 8 week wait and to top it off we're heading down to NYC for a fun, sunny weekend! Yay! For once everything seems to be going my way!

Tonight is going to be my first attempt at a fertility friendly, Indian feast, lots of nuts, veg, coconut oil, and other good for you yummy things. I'm quite excited but slightly nervous that it'll all go wrong, but since the universe is being good to me today, I'm sure it'll come out semi well, and if not hubby will still eat it, he'll eat anything bless him! So off to the supermarket to stock up on herbs and spices, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment