Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Hate Facebook

There's some days you wake up and wonder why the hell your putting yourself though all this heartache. Today is one of those days. Normally I'm full of optimism, it will work, we'll get our BFP (big fat positive), we will get our little bundle of joy. But today everything just seems bleak and my mood is not helped by Facebook. For some reason, as soon as you start trying to procreate, every person you have ever known also tries and beats you to it. At one point in the past year I had no less then 12 people at some stage of pregnancy, and although I was happy for them, the green eyed monster did come out to play. Today when I logged on, just about my entire feed has been taken up with scan/new born/toddler photos and multiple status updates relating to pregnancy, ugh, I've had enough of this now, I officially HATE Facebook.

Hubby is also not helping my mood today, guess what? He didn't phone the doctors, big surprise, his wussy side took over so he 'forgot' to phone. Lets see if the big sad eyes I gave him this morning help keep it fresh in his memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment