Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A day of madness

When I got up this morning I thought I could have a nice relaxed day in the sun, instead I had a phone call from the fertility center, they've had a cancellation and wanted to know if we could move our appointment to tomorrow!! Of course I said yes!! I then had another phone call from their financial person to say they may be able to get our insurance to cover the cost of the initial consultation but I had to phone my OBGYN to get a referral. So I phoned the OBGYN whose computer system had gone down so the receptionist took my number and said she'd get a nurse to phone back when they were back up and running. After awhile the nurse phone and said she didn't have a clue what the fertility center were on about and there was no way they my insurers would cover the cost but I just repeated what I had been told so she phoned the center herself. That leads me up to about an hour ago when she finally phoned back, she's given the center and my insurers a reference number and also gave it to me but I forgot to ask if this meant we were covered for the consult?? Guess we'll just find out tomorrow, would be a lovely surprise if we are and gives us an extra bit of money to put towards tests/treatments!

Hubby has been back for the last 2 days now, although he seems to have come back a sex pest! Guess that maca really did have an effect on him! Lets hope it also helped his swimmers, although I'll have to be stern with him tonight, no DTD if he has a SA to do tomorrow!

The only problem with this appointment is tomorrow is due to be cd1, I know they say its fine and they'll do the pelvic ultrasound anyway but still, yuck! Guess I have to get used to not having any dignity though this process anyway so might as well start now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment