Friday, June 7, 2013

Come on eggy!

So things aren't looking good for ov today, no ewcm, no second line at all on my opk let alone a positive one and a closed cervix. Body why are you doing this to me?? Hubby goes away for a 2 week work trip tomorrow so unless my body gets its act together and ovs soon then we don't stand a chance this cycle. I really have no idea what's gone wrong, the start of the cycle started out so well and now it just seems to have given up. My longest cycle ever was 36 days so at a guess the latest I'm likely to ov is cd21 which will be next Wednesday, the same day as my drs appointment, oh joy! Blah I hate my body some times, why can't it just work!?! I feel chocolate and iced coffee are going to be needed today, maybe this is my bodies way of punishing me for trying to eat healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment