Friday, June 21, 2013

Only 2 sleeps to go!

Only 2 more sleeps until hubby gets back, yay! The last two weeks really have felt like an eternity and I guess having so much happen during this time hasn't helped! But for now I'm getting the house ready for his return which means I have my ipod playing nice and loud and am running round with the vacuum while singing along. It's a good job no one can see me!

Since we've sorted our appointment and had all the paperwork filled in, I feel like a great weight has been lifted from me. This is no longer just my problem to worry about, we're putting ourselves in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing so I can just relax and do as I'm told. I must say, I haven't felt this relaxed or happy for a long time!

As far as this cycle goes, I'm up to 11dpo today, still a few more days until the dreaded AF is due to make an appearance, and I have no doubt she will make an appearance. I know everyday that goes past brings us one day closer to getting our baby so I will welcome the witch and enjoy a nice glass of wine with her, maybe even a slice of chocolate cake, then I'll send her on her way an prepare for another round of baby making.

For now though I'll continue dancing round the living room like an escapee from a mental institute!

2 comments:

  1. I came here through Lost and Found and Connections Abound, and just wanted to wish you luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete