Sunday, June 9, 2013

Feeling positive

For the last few days I've been feeling really down about our failures to conceive, hubby keeps telling me I put to much pressure on myself, and he's right, I do. Every time we get a bfn or af turns up I feel like I've let him down. The thought of having to get a doctor involved in our baby making quest just makes me feel like a complete failure as a woman. BUT after a lot of soul searching and reading many many blogs, I'm starting to get my head around the thought that this isn't my fault, or hubby's fault for that matter. Mother nature is just a bitch and decided to not make this easy for us. So we need a doctor, there is no shame in asking for help.

So with my new positive outlook I'm going to try and look forward to the doctors. I'm really hoping they find something nice and easy to fix wrong, something that isn't going to cost us a small fortune or be too invasive. I'm probably living in lala land but I can always hope! Whatever happens the next few weeks/months could change our lives forever and that's quite exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment