Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stubborn egg

I've just got back from dropping hubby off at the airport, he'll be away for the next two weeks, I'm going to miss him so much! It's been awhile since he's been on a work trip and I haven't gone with him and even longer since we've been apart for two weeks.

So cd17 and as of yet no ov, I'm not really surprised, more annoyed! I have at least got a bit of ewcm now so fingers crossed ov won't be too far away and we may still be in with a chance, no matter how small. I do appear to have a very stubborn egg this month, it must like its follicle far to much to want to venture out.

I must admit I am getting quite nervous for Wednesday, I know they won't really do much at the first appointment but that doesn't stop me being scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment